Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Have enyone tested new drivers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shpongledboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Are the new drivers(2001) working? Asio? Does midi/audio sync better now?

    Should I install those?

    + Why hihats that sounds good when played with sound editor like Sound Forge sounds crap when played from EWS64XL's ram?(I have 16MB ram) Have enyone else noticed this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    (from "new releases from TT")

    Testing with LAP 4.6 results:
    Drivers work ok, no pops, no hissing. Ok! Same as previous drivers: setting "no. of waveplaydevices: 2" resulted Midi/Audio sync to work. YEAH!!

    ASIO:
    NOOOOOO!! Still doesn't work correctly! First of all, no audio could be heard. Finally (after quite much swearing and n*cups of coffee (no, I'm not addict)) I finally got sound with ASIO, resulting waveplay to be too slow.. or drivers played samples on lower samplerate. F***!
    (Anybody know solution for this, I'd be _very_ grateful)!

    (sorry, this is not in english but...)
    Kannattas lueskella noi aikaisemmat viestit l?pi ennen kyselyj?, ei tulis tuplapostauksia. Tai pist? e-mailia niin keskustellaan lis?? in Finnish!

    .KKu


    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.
    Nowadays as father of baby boy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •